Teaching teens gratitude can be tricky amid all of the drama and angst… but our friend Holly has some great tips on how to do it, even during challenging times! Both Penny and Steph left this interview inspired.
Why gratitude matters
- Gratitude changes the way you view the world
- Gratitude helps you during challenging times
How to have gratitude in your home during challenging times
- Allow your kids to feel their emotions. Listen to them. They can’t feel gratitude until they’ve been heard.
What does work have to do with gratitude?
- Why Holly’s kids work and pay for things
- The changes she sees in her kids because of work
- Work helps us value what we have and see how hard you have to work to get it